Help!

This is a discussion on Help! within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; so i have an 05 wrx with an sti turbo, and injen catback.. about a week ago i was on ...

Help!

so i have an 05 wrx with an sti turbo, and injen catback.. about a week ago i was on highway and my engine light and airbag light went on ... so i took it to the dealer.. when i got it back (they couldn't do anything cause it was gonna take like 4 hours but i didnt have that much time, so im taking it this wednesday) drove it for an hour and the sbs and brake light went off.. my speedometer was crazy going up n down.. n i had no healights... i changed a blown fuse and the headlights were back on and the only lights on are the CEL and airbag both are blinking and not on all the time... i also noticed the car is not in idle.. the engine sounds like its reving itself up every time.. not that much but you can notice it... I was boosting 20psi and now it went down to bout 14-15.. im freaking out.. i dont know what to do and definitely dont know if i should take it back to the dealer. Im in naples florida.. ive had the car for like 3 months now without a single problem until now.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I also noticed that under the dashboard there this little wires that are plugged underneath the steering column.. one of them is loose.. there are two of them.. i was checking them because the dealer told me that when it all started it could have been a ground problem but apparently is not