Help!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Help! within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; so i have an 05 wrx with an sti turbo, and injen catback.. about a week ago i was on ...

Help!

so i have an 05 wrx with an sti turbo, and injen catback.. about a week ago i was on highway and my engine light and airbag light went on ... so i took it to the dealer.. when i got it back (they couldn't do anything cause it was gonna take like 4 hours but i didnt have that much time, so im taking it this wednesday) drove it for an hour and the sbs and brake light went off.. my speedometer was crazy going up n down.. n i had no healights... i changed a blown fuse and the headlights were back on and the only lights on are the CEL and airbag both are blinking and not on all the time... i also noticed the car is not in idle.. the engine sounds like its reving itself up every time.. not that much but you can notice it... I was boosting 20psi and now it went down to bout 14-15.. im freaking out.. i dont know what to do and definitely dont know if i should take it back to the dealer. Im in naples florida.. ive had the car for like 3 months now without a single problem until now.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I also noticed that under the dashboard there this little wires that are plugged underneath the steering column.. one of them is loose.. there are two of them.. i was checking them because the dealer told me that when it all started it could have been a ground problem but apparently is not

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.