1 tire punctured...have to buy 4? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on 1 tire punctured...have to buy 4? within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; i worked at belle tire similar to discount just michigan and ohio based though. a tire can hold up to ...

i worked at belle tire similar to discount just michigan and ohio based though. a tire can hold up to 3-4 patches and be driven at the same speeds the tire is rated. unless puncture to the side wall. then you need to replace. fix o flat...ahh if only you knew the words every time i broke down a flat tire to have the spray all over. waste of money and a great mess. not to mention that most tire places will charge extra for the clean up of the fix o flat. like $5. and it smells soooooooo good
    Last edited by jeffmm06; 10-10-2007 at 10:30 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

plus one on getting sprayed with fix a flat... and that green stuff... it was the only time a got in trouble at work for cussing in front of a customer... plus its an easy way to make your rims oxidize, it strips paint, chrome, and if it leaks onto the rimface it makes it look like crap!

Matt
    UTA FSAE FTW!!!!

Cars
    1993 MR2 Turbo- SOLD
    2004 WRX - SOLD
    2008 Civic Si

You should have the tire repaired with a patch plug...It is a patch and a plug as one item.. It is the safest and best of both worlds..Don't buy 4 new tires when this repair should only be about $25.00 max...I have two if not 3 tires that have been repaired by this...I now have 56k+ on the OE tires..
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #666
    Stage 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12