Missfireing on 1 and 4 plz help

This is a discussion on Missfireing on 1 and 4 plz help within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; i have a lot of oil in my intercooler does anybody know why this is i think it is causeing ...

Missfireing on 1 and 4 plz help

i have a lot of oil in my intercooler does anybody know why this is i think it is causeing me to missfire on my 1 and 4 cylinders. i have a turbo xs larger intercooler and a turbo xs RFL-BOV perrin up and down pipe perrin light weight pulley perrin radiator perrin boost controler and ground control kit. i have had this car for about a month and it was running perfect at first but then i drove thru a big rain storm and something got wet that shouldnt have im guessing.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Check your spark plugs.

i did i replaced all four ... 1 and 3 looks like its burning fine.... 2 looks like its not burning and 4 has carbon build up and it is wet

Hmm ok. switch your coilpacks and see if 2&3 start to misfire.

i have the same issue cyls 2 4 wich are on the driver side, my result was the timing belt have them check your idler and tensenoir, i bought okada plasma direct and ik22 plugs didnt help with the misfire. timing belt was off by 4 teeth on driver side cylds 2 &4.....................hopefully this info helps