Fumoto Engine Oil Drain Valve - Discount

This is a discussion on Fumoto Engine Oil Drain Valve - Discount within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I've installed this valve and love it. If you want to order one and receive a 15% discount, enter "SVC2" ...

Fumoto Engine Oil Drain Valve - Discount

I've installed this valve and love it. If you want to order one and receive a 15% discount, enter "SVC2" as the discount code when you visit www.fumotovalve.com.

No more wrenching or replacing gaskets when you change the oil! Just push the little lever and the oil drains.

misterx

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    I also have one installed and I love mine as well. Get the one with a nipple on it, put a hose to it, and drain it into any container. And if the container gets full, close off the drain with one swift easy turn, put a new container under, and continue draining. I would put one of these on ALL of my cars. Just wish there was an easier way to get the oil filter to NOT leak oil when taking it out.

Kurlee Daddee
    (THE ORIGINAL)

I just ordered one for the kids' Hyundai. Since I change the oil, easy is better.

Especially since Skinny Son is preoccupied with his...... desires.

misterx

Is he still chasing that neighbor girl?
    Deliberating enclaves of like-minded people are often a breeding ground for extreme movements - Cass Sunstein

Yea. He's still at it.

Last Friday I was installing my SBC-id and he pouted because I asked him to help.

Go figgure.

misterx