Street Racing = Tragic - Page 4
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

This is a discussion on Street Racing = Tragic within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally Posted by P8baller07 Except for you right. In CA i know to get your drivers license you need to ...

Quote Originally Posted by P8baller07
    Except for you right.

In CA i know to get your drivers license you need to take a few classes, which gets expensive. If they offered those same classes in schools they do in germany it'd be nice.
    But your stupid if you think, in germany they teach 16 year olds how to drive at 150mph+ speeds. Cause I'm sure they don't wanna encourage it
    I never said i was a good driver at 16 ( had my mishaps) but after years and thousands of miles and driving school i think i am good. i never said drive at 150 but car dynamics is never tought here. youd be stupid to assume what i said instead of reading.
    "I can resist everything except temptation."
    www.subarunited.com
    www.dirtyimpreza.com
    www.corruptmotors.com

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Interesting driving fact...

About 7500 miles of German autobahn have a permanent 81 mph (130 km) speed limit. Thousands more have "dynamic" limits, meaing they change constantly based on traffic and weather. Germans are not taught how to drive fast. They are taught how to drive well, and stay to the right except to pass and not street race like morons. With the varying speeds between trucks (generally going about 45 mph or less) and Gunthers in BWMs, generally going about 130 mph, the middle lane on most German highways can be a terrifying place.

...and now you know...
    Dead is Hard. Life is Much Easier. Be Adequite.
    -Lindsay Lohan

Quote Originally Posted by WRXDriver82
    The only ways I can see that these girls were thrown from the car while wearing seatbelts are:

1. The car rolled, but from the picture it didn't cause there is no roof damage.
    2. The seat belts failed... Highly unlikely.

State tropper was wrong or got a BS story from those who lived.

I've been in a fire dept for 8 years and have yet to see one person thrown from a vehicle that was wearing their seat belt. Even when rolled multiple times.

very true. if they were ejected, they did not have seatbelts on.

Quote Originally Posted by dsel
    Interesting driving fact...

About 7500 miles of German autobahn have a permanent 81 mph (130 km) speed limit. Thousands more have "dynamic" limits, meaing they change constantly based on traffic and weather. Germans are not taught how to drive fast. They are taught how to drive well, and stay to the right except to pass and not street race like morons. With the varying speeds between trucks (generally going about 45 mph or less) and Gunthers in BWMs, generally going about 130 mph, the middle lane on most German highways can be a terrifying place.

...and now you know...

they also have a lot less recks than we do here. the cops there actually go after people passing in the right lanes, rather than people speeding in the fast lane.

You know in my town, morons who think they're god's gift drive around on streetbikes wearing no helmets doing wheelies with their girlfriend on the back in a miniskirt.

I think the cause of most "racing-related" accidents is incompetence and pure, unadulterated stupidity, as well as a misunderstanding of physics.

Do you live in naperville, illinois?

&& I couldn't agree with you more

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.