Someone hit my WRX!!!

This is a discussion on Someone hit my WRX!!! within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Me and my fiance were comeing home from dinner at Famous Daves, and at the inersection theres a two lane ...

Someone hit my WRX!!!

Me and my fiance were comeing home from dinner at Famous Daves, and at the inersection theres a two lane rite turn and when the lite turned green I turned rite and the guy on my rite in a big Suburban kept going straight. My rite front door is wasted and the guys paint was all down the side of my car!! My fiance looked rite before we got hit and the window shadderd or popped in her face. You could say I was pretty MAD! I have always loved Subaru and said some day I'll have me one of those, and then I did. But then two months later this happens. I havn't even made my first payment at that time.

It was the guys fault and he had insurance so I'm happy about that! Also I have realy good freinds in the Auto body buisness they work on Subaru's all the time, wich is a bad thing, we all should guard our cars better. They do realy good work! And painting too! I get my car back tomarrow I cant wate. Thank goodness Subaru's are so Awsome, their worth some money and dont loose value. I'm tired of this Rental car!!! Dodge Stratus has no balls!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

glad to hear you got it fixed. post some pics when you get it back
    t3h Z w00t!!!
    Blobeye Syndicate #12
    ???
    ooo you touched my tra la la
    Quote Originally Posted by ShardAerithes
    My buddy has an SRT-4, I watched him beat an F-16 from a roll.