Ballpark: what am I looking at for the 7,500 dealer maint?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Ballpark: what am I looking at for the 7,500 dealer maint? within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; just curious what i should be looking at in terms of $$$, if i take my sti to a Suby ...

Ballpark: what am I looking at for the 7,500 dealer maint?

just curious what i should be looking at in terms of $$$, if i take my sti to a Suby dealership for its first 7,500 mile check-up.....I can do most of the things myself, I would like to have it on record that i have been keeping up with all maint. thanks for any input. I'm just wondering giveo or take what it costs. I'm in MA if it means anything. thanks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

not sure how much they charge, but IIRC 7500 service is just rotating tires (and inspection watch out) and oil change (plus the cost of the oil and the oil filter). So its definitely somethign you want to do and save yourself a trip to the dealer, unless you do not have the time to do the maintenance yourself.

You should make an account at www.mysubaru.com and it tells you all the maintenance schedules etc and you can keep a log of what you've done.

call your local dealership, but most likely it's a complete rip off. Change the oil and rotate the tires. I do hope your not running RE070s in the snow though, so all you would need is an oil change.

its 115.00 plus tax, at the dealer I bought it from......i only have around 5,000 miles on it....i have kept the BBS's and stock tires on it....I don't drive it in the snow....or even that much so far this winter....I plan on wearing these tires out....slapping on some blizzaks for next winter....and getting a nice set of BBS's/Volks/SSR's this spring.....but I just did the oil change and tire rotation myself...just did a basic once over on the engine and all fluids as well.......i doubt the dealer would do any more than that...and I have 115.00 to go do whatever I please....

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.