'06 wrx parts
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on '06 wrx parts within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Does anyone know where I can buy OEM body panels for an '06 wrx? Suspension? I'm trying to get an ...

'06 wrx parts

Does anyone know where I can buy OEM body panels for an '06 wrx? Suspension? I'm trying to get an estimate of what OEM parts cost, vs aftermarket. Does anyone know a US internet retailer of aftermarket '06 wrx parts? Rallysportdirect is all I've seen.
    '06 wrx wr-blue

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    You might want to PM trainrex in ref. to body parts/rebuilds but I think in most cases (since insurance pays for most wrecks) it's better to use OEM body parts. Unless you need a grill/bumper/truck/hood I think OEM is the best route.
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

^^^ I think my exhaust is bent, so I'll swap that. After my crash, safety is a primary concern. I saw some of the bumpers were fiberglass, that might not work so well in the event of a crash? My brother has a Jetta with a polyurithane front on it, and the thing is indestructable. Know of any polyurithane bumpers? This is all assuming my car isn' totaled. The insurance company said they'd call today, but I guess it will be tommorow?
    '06 wrx wr-blue

I Support ClubWRX
    I'd argue the actually material of the bumper itself isnt as important as the foam inside the bumper. All the actual bumper does is pretty things up from the outside, it provides no real protection. When it's impacted it comes down to the bumper beam, bumper supports, mounting locations, and probaly most importantly angle of impact. Be it fiberglass, polyutherane, or water it's just the outside shell your talking about there is much more to it.
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.