Power Lock and Windows

This is a discussion on Power Lock and Windows within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; For some reason a day after my audio install, my power windows won't roll up or down. I think it ...

Question Power Lock and Windows

For some reason a day after my audio install, my power windows won't roll up or down. I think it might be a blown fuse, but I can't locate the fuse I need to change.

And if it isn't a blown fuse, i'm stumped...Anyone?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Well, I guess just start off by making sure everything is reconnected properly, sometimes those clips can be stubborn to connect right.

Well I haven't checked that, but I have not removed the rear window switchs and they do not work either..

definitely check that. Maybe if the driver's switch is disconnected it might disable the rest.

felo you are a genius. Yeah the clip was barely off. It needs to be tightly secured or else all of the other windows are disabled. Thanks

haha, thanks, anything but a genius though I just had a bit of a hunch because I took off my door panels yesterday to fix some rattles and I tried to put the passenger window down from the drivers side when the passenger side was disconnected and it wouldnt go. glad you fixed it though.