My poor car!

This is a discussion on My poor car! within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Last week someone broke into my car and tried use a key in the ignition that they broke off, hot ...

My poor car!

Last week someone broke into my car and tried use a key in the ignition that they broke off, hot wire and after nothing seemed to work they just decided to destroy the car. They ripped apart all kinds of stuff on the inside! Then they decide to bust my BOV, put holes in my intercooler, and dump coke in my oil. Some how they got past my alarm, popped the hood, and disconnected my battery terminal so the alarm wouldnt go off. Just wanted to express how ****ty i thought this whole thing was. Looks like about $8000-$10000 for everything to be back to the same.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Sorry dude.....
    ...If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask someone else first.

Blobeye Syndicate numero uno.

Wow, that's horrible. I don't understand how people can be such down right asshats. What goes around comes around. Hopefully it will all work out in the end. This sucks man. I'm sorry to hear it.
    COBBS!.....We got COBBS everywhere meng! COBBS, COBBS, COBBS!
    Blobeye Syndicate #2
    RYB - 01
    "RALLY ON"

Quote Originally Posted by StreetSlider
    Hellen Keller's favorite color is Blobeye Syndicate.

wow, that really sucks. Sorry to hear this

That sucks! Sorry to hear you have haters in your area. I recommed totalling your car out with your insurance company if possible, who know what else they did to it...

Insurance company wouldnt considered it totaled. I wanted that to happen because i dont know what else they did to it. O well i guess, im planning on putting the car up for sale right after I get it back but Im going to buy a STI so now so there is a little good in all the bad.

Peachypumpkincheeks

Damn, man, you cheat on your gf with her best friend!?!?! Or rather sleep with someone else's gf?

Bummer!

But good luck getting an STi!!!
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar