Water Inside Windows...

This is a discussion on Water Inside Windows... within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I was just wondering if everyone else has the issue of water running down the inside of the windows a ...

Water Inside Windows...

I was just wondering if everyone else has the issue of water running down the inside of the windows a little bit when you wash the car.

Does my car just have an issue with the sealing or is this common because of how the windows don't have a full frame around them?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Mitcher4
    I was just wondering if everyone else has the issue of water running down the inside of the windows a little bit when you wash the car.

Does my car just have an issue with the sealing or is this common because of how the windows don't have a full frame around them?
    my car do that too and it did it the firs whash that gave to it (about 1 week new). i think is a bug on the design on this doors

Mine gets moisture as well around the trim of the window where it meets the rubber.

Nick

I usually only get moisture around the trim. You may have a seal problem. Did you check the seals to see if you have and holes or obstructions?
    COBBS!.....We got COBBS everywhere meng! COBBS, COBBS, COBBS!
    Blobeye Syndicate #2
    RYB - 01
    "RALLY ON"

Quote Originally Posted by StreetSlider
    Hellen Keller's favorite color is Blobeye Syndicate.