Water Inside Windows...
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Water Inside Windows... within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I was just wondering if everyone else has the issue of water running down the inside of the windows a ...

Water Inside Windows...

I was just wondering if everyone else has the issue of water running down the inside of the windows a little bit when you wash the car.

Does my car just have an issue with the sealing or is this common because of how the windows don't have a full frame around them?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Mitcher4
    I was just wondering if everyone else has the issue of water running down the inside of the windows a little bit when you wash the car.

Does my car just have an issue with the sealing or is this common because of how the windows don't have a full frame around them?
    my car do that too and it did it the firs whash that gave to it (about 1 week new). i think is a bug on the design on this doors

Mine gets moisture as well around the trim of the window where it meets the rubber.

Nick

I usually only get moisture around the trim. You may have a seal problem. Did you check the seals to see if you have and holes or obstructions?
    COBBS!.....We got COBBS everywhere meng! COBBS, COBBS, COBBS!
    Blobeye Syndicate #2
    RYB - 01
    "RALLY ON"

Quote Originally Posted by StreetSlider
    Hellen Keller's favorite color is Blobeye Syndicate.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.