wrecked my baby...:( - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on wrecked my baby...:( within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Damn thats a pretty bad crash.... On a better note: the STI looks awesome.. good luck with it. Is that ...

Damn thats a pretty bad crash....

On a better note: the STI looks awesome.. good luck with it.

Is that a sub in the trunk of the smashed rex?
    ...If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask someone else first.

Blobeye Syndicate numero uno.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

the stock tires on the sti are great! I just ordered a set of the avons off tirerack tho just for the winter time. We dont get a great deal of snow here in VA, but we do get our fair share. Therefore, the stockers are gonna be stored for winter. And yes, there were two subs in the trunk of the rex, but unfortunately, when I took the first set of pics, I couldnt get them out because the trunk was so badly damaged, and by the time it got to the body shop so they could do their estimate, the subs and amp were stolen...

Glad to hear that you are okay! How did the front end fare in the accident? If it did okay, definately try to buy it back from insurance and salvage the motor. You can sell it or build it or strap it onto a go-kart frame......
    2005 WRB WRX Stage 2
    Blobeye Syndicate #76
    A Must Read http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/engine...do-not-do.html

Hey, sweet Sti. I think you lucked out in a way.
    2009 wrx Dark grey metallic

From what I could tell, the front end didnt do too bad in the accident. I will call insurance tomorrow and see what the buy back would be.

Just wrecked in one of those 2005 STi's a couple hours ago (check the topic)

Be careful with that new toy

Glad your allright.

Hey, sorry to hear about your accident. Ok, I had bought an 04 wrx oct of 2003. In feb of 2004 my ****en brother decides to fly home in the rain on a road he had never been on before. Long story short he was going about 90, he took a turn too hard going downhill, over corrected did a 180 and smashed into a concrete light pole. Whats crazy is that both your accident and my bros look identical. At that time the rex had a little over 5k. The insurance ended up paying 22k. Whats funnny is that about a month later I was paging through a local autosales book(the free ones you can get at the supermarket). This dealer was asking about 7k for the car. Again, damage was all to the rear. I would post a picture if I could but keeping them made me depressed. I dont know if that was any help but, atleast your arent the only one! dude, what is even crazier is that i am currently saving up for the 06 sti, same color and same rims. haha

Dang, that is crazy! good luck with your hunt for the 06. i know i am lovin every minute in mine!

Quote Originally Posted by dsel
    another dead bugeye? I can't tell from what's left of the back. Glad you and the deer made it.
    Droping like flies. (long live the Syndicate)
    Congrats on the STI.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12