Rolled the wrx last night! - Page 6
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

This is a discussion on Rolled the wrx last night! within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally Posted by IHRTWRX But if you were in an EVO you wouldnt be telling this story. NOT becuase you'd ...

Quote Originally Posted by IHRTWRX
    But if you were in an EVO you wouldnt be telling this story. NOT becuase you'd be dead but the fact that the EVO would have just takin the turn like nothin!
    so you went from wrx to evo so now your an evo enthusiust only.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Here are some pics of the sti in Dallas....sorry for quality http://www.putfile.com/fritobandito
    03 PSM WRX(Herbie)- Deceased
    05 PSM STI(Angus)- New numbers coming soon!

Pics and Mods

Quote Originally Posted by WRXmex
    Here are some pics of the sti in Dallas....sorry for quality http://www.putfile.com/fritobandito
    thats cool man congrats
    t3h Z w00t!!!
    Blobeye Syndicate #12
    ???
    ooo you touched my tra la la
    Quote Originally Posted by ShardAerithes
    My buddy has an SRT-4, I watched him beat an F-16 from a roll.

hey man hope the STI works out well for you... looks nice with the black BBS rims. were they painted or powdercoated?
    2002 Subaru WRX Wagon, #87 STX

Merry Early Christmas!!
    Look up totaled wrx on putfile.com
    Man, that sucks! On another note, where can I get tail light covers like that for an 04?

Quote Originally Posted by turbo_bxr
    so you went from wrx to evo so now your an evo enthusiust only.
    No not at all. I sometimes miss my WRX but I get tired of the bashing EVO's get on here, plus the EVO just plain spanks the WRX in the handling department. You can deny that.

dark vandal- yeah i guess the rims are powdercoated. I didn't get a chance to ask the dealership. I just put the txs stealback exhaust on today...freakin sweet Call me up I so you can check it out. I also got the hella stealth tones installed as well.
    project night- I got the tailight covers from hotsubaru.com and yes there is a kit for the 04-05. I actually plan on getting them on the sti. They will look good with my cleared headlights
    Last edited by WRXmex; 01-02-2006 at 10:06 PM.

Pics and Mods

dark vandal- yeah i guess the rims are powdercoated. I didn't get a chance to ask the dealership. I just put the txs stealback exhaust on today...freakin sweet Call me up I so you can check it out. I also got the hella stealth tones installed as well.
    sweet man, i will have to check it out. did you put on that muffler yet, too? i will call you next week sometime, this week is looking pretty busy.

Quote Originally Posted by dark_vandal
    sweet man, i will have to check it out. did you put on that muffler yet, too? i will call you next week sometime, this week is looking pretty busy.
    I decided the stock muffler was way too quiet for me so i put on the rfl-ti

Pics and Mods

project night- I got the tailight covers from hotsubaru.com and yes there is a kit for the 04-05. I actually plan on getting them on the sti. They will look good with my cleared headlights
    Thanks! Are they the Smoked one's or the Dark Smoked one's?

I decided the stock muffler was way too quiet for me so i put on the rfl-ti
    would you say the stock muffler and the stealthback was close-to-stock noise levels? i wish i could have heard it with the stock muffler, as i am still looking to do a (quiet) exhaust. say, do you think the stock STI muffler will match up to my stock exhaust? I was looking into possibly getting an extra muffler and have my friend weld in a "cutout" to bypass the muffler for racing... let me know if you think it would work.

Quote Originally Posted by Project Night
    Thanks! Are they the Smoked one's or the Dark Smoked one's?
    dark smoke

Pics and Mods

Quote Originally Posted by dark_vandal
    would you say the stock muffler and the stealthback was close-to-stock noise levels? i wish i could have heard it with the stock muffler, as i am still looking to do a (quiet) exhaust. say, do you think the stock STI muffler will match up to my stock exhaust? I was looking into possibly getting an extra muffler and have my friend weld in a "cutout" to bypass the muffler for racing... let me know if you think it would work.
    The stock sti muffler would mount up just fine, but i'm gonna keep the stock muffler around for awhile just in case. The sound of the stock muffler with the tbe was pretty subtle until you step on it and than it gets alot deeper.

Pics and Mods

The stock sti muffler would mount up just fine, but i'm gonna keep the stock muffler around for awhile just in case. The sound of the stock muffler with the tbe was pretty subtle until you step on it and than it gets alot deeper.
    okay man, thats probably a good idea especially if you get an exhaust ticket (so you can swap it out). do you have the stock muffler off the old WRX?

Dude! You should have bought a lottery ticket!

Are you going to part the WRX?
    "I drove like my mother in the first stage" Gigi Galli, WRC driver, Mitsubishi.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.