CHECK ENGINE should i keep driving??
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on CHECK ENGINE should i keep driving?? within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; i got my first check engine light today i scanned the codes and this is what i came up with, ...

CHECK ENGINE should i keep driving??

i got my first check engine light today i scanned the codes and this is what i came up with, p1090-fuel rail pressure sensor circuit malfunction, 1092- fuel rail pressure sensor circuit low, and p1097- engine oil temp sensor low. the only mods i have are a cat back and a k&n drop in, i did have the silencer off but i put it back on 3 weeks ago, anyone know anything about these codes, is it going to hurt my car, i drove it all day today and it ran fine never missed a beat, but i'm getting ready to take a 300 mi round trip this week and now i'm worried, anybody have any info?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i would have it checked out just to be safe.. dont wanna hear a horror story about it later
    14.160@96.011
    90 degree weather
    airhog, removed silencer, and removed stock catback exhaust (stock DPs in place) and craptacular california 91 octane piss water

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.