CHECK ENGINE should i keep driving??

This is a discussion on CHECK ENGINE should i keep driving?? within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; i got my first check engine light today i scanned the codes and this is what i came up with, ...

CHECK ENGINE should i keep driving??

i got my first check engine light today i scanned the codes and this is what i came up with, p1090-fuel rail pressure sensor circuit malfunction, 1092- fuel rail pressure sensor circuit low, and p1097- engine oil temp sensor low. the only mods i have are a cat back and a k&n drop in, i did have the silencer off but i put it back on 3 weeks ago, anyone know anything about these codes, is it going to hurt my car, i drove it all day today and it ran fine never missed a beat, but i'm getting ready to take a 300 mi round trip this week and now i'm worried, anybody have any info?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i would have it checked out just to be safe.. dont wanna hear a horror story about it later
    14.160@96.011
    90 degree weather
    airhog, removed silencer, and removed stock catback exhaust (stock DPs in place) and craptacular california 91 octane piss water