Damn Dealer

This is a discussion on Damn Dealer within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I went to the dealer for my 15000 mile service, I thought it would be a brake inspection and other ...

Red face Damn Dealer

I went to the dealer for my 15000 mile service, I thought it would be a brake inspection and other stuff they say you shoudl check out at 15000. I waited 1-1/2 hours more than the time they said it would take
    Finally it was done I look at the invoice and it has oil change and new air filter and brake insp.
    At this point I was raging, I have been running synthetic for like 3 oil changes and I have a CAI so they didn't give me a new air filter. Does anyone even check this s*#t?
    Well to make a long story short (too late) I got 2 oil changes at the dealership for 70 bucks what a rip.

Is there going to be problem now that regular oil has gone in again even if it was only for about 15 minutes?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    You definitely have to watch them, and let them know what you want done and, more importantly what you DO NOT want done. That's why K&N filters come with that big STOP sign to stick on the airbox. They're used to people just being stupid, letting them do what ever they do and paying whatever they charge.

No, the dino oil won't hurt anything.
    "Inasmuch as ye have done it to one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it to me." -Jesus

1990 Alfa Romeo Spider Veloce
    1992 Toyota 4Runner SR5 3.Slow
    1993 Honda CBR600F2
    2002 WRX SportWagon *sold*

thanks GV27 I'm over the dealer.

Dino oil LOL