Evo wreck
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on Evo wreck within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I dont know if anybody saw this yet but this is a pretty scary Evo wreck. http://www.houston-imports.com/forum...d.php?t=218982...

Evo wreck

I dont know if anybody saw this yet but this is a pretty scary Evo wreck.

http://www.houston-imports.com/forum...d.php?t=218982
    2004 Subaru WRX STi, Debadged
    FPgreen

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Thats really sad to see. Street roads are just not meant for those kind of speeds. Makes you think twice before you go out and drive crazy like that. Prayers go out to those people, have seen too many accidents like that around me when i was in high school, but most of them weren't so lucky.

Dam, I hope they both pull threw.
    2009 wrx Dark grey metallic

welp that blows, if it's his buddy chances are he's right around his age(19). . . a few mods on that car and it's pushing well over 300whp with no problem, that's just not a safe combination.

I Support ClubWRX
    Everyone should now visit our Wrx vs the World section, or as I like to call it the "It wont happen to me section". Wake up kiddies.

Eh, asshattery on the street can be safe(R), it will never be _SAFE_ though. IE If you're going to run someone don't do it in a 25mph school zone while busses are picking up.

Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex
    Everyone should now visit our Wrx vs the World section, or as I like to call it the "It wont happen to me section". Wake up kiddies.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianH
    Eh, asshattery on the street can be safe(R), it will never be _SAFE_ though. IE If you're going to run someone don't do it in a 25mph school zone while busses are picking up.
    I'm more reffering to the high speed races. Running off a stoplight to 65 on a 55mph highway is one thing, but hitting 100+ on anywhere but a track is asking for it.

wonder if this guyy did the same thing? http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Mitsu...spagenameZWDVW
    Last edited by JOHN91709; 07-23-2006 at 10:37 PM.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by JOHN91709
    wonder if this guyy did the same thing? http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Mitsu...spagenameZWDVW
    Probably a little slower though...

The seats are all bent up too..He had to have lost his legs. Or got them really badly messed up...
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianH
    If she takes it in the ass and is presentable she's a keeper.

see this is why i always tell you to be careful
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboWill
    Dam, I hope they both pull threw.
    04' white M3 convertable~6 speed 03' Rally Red Evo VIII (bf's/Turbowill)

dang, hope they make it ok.
    05' WRB STI
    MODS

Go raibh tú leathuair ar Neamh
    sula bhfuil a fhios ag an diabhal go bhfuil tú marbh

May you be a half-hour in Heaven before the devil knows that you're dead.

Im just wondering what the hell he did to lose control? I mean if he was just driving 100+ on the highway and just randomly lost control.......he has to just completely suck at life/driving.

If you on an open highway, 100-120 is nothing, especially in a performance car. People are always saying "oh doing 90+ on the highway is so so dangerous" no it's not, go over to Germany and drive the Autobahn with no speed limit where they cruise at 100+ and it's normal. Heck, I went on a road trip and had the rover pegged at 110 for about 4hrs and you could barely tell since the car doesn't feel like it's going fast, it was built for it.

This guy must have been doing something really stupid to just randomly lose control.
    "Celebrate we will, for life is short but sweet for certain"-DMB

Liquid - "yes sticky! hes a god now!"

02 WRX now JDM V8 STI (too many mods for my own good)

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by DEADPOOL
    Im just wondering what the hell he did to lose control? I mean if he was just driving 100+ on the highway and just randomly lost control.......he has to just completely suck at life/driving.

If you on an open highway, 100-120 is nothing, especially in a performance car. People are always saying "oh doing 90+ on the highway is so so dangerous" no it's not, go over to Germany and drive the Autobahn with no speed limit where they cruise at 100+ and it's normal. Heck, I went on a road trip and had the rover pegged at 110 for about 4hrs and you could barely tell since the car doesn't feel like it's going fast, it was built for it.

This guy must have been doing something really stupid to just randomly lose control.
    Who knows. Maybe an animal ran out in front of him. I also hear that they basically clean you up with a scoop when you eat it on the Autobahn.

I Support ClubWRX
    Here's a good one from the Autobahn.

"The driver of this brand new 645 BMW was going about 125 Mph when he hit the rear end of a Bob-tailed Tractor trailer. Really says something about the safety of the new car designs.

This happened about 2 Kilometers East of Kaiserslautern, Germany on Autobahn 6 back in early March of this year. The driver of the BMW is a 24 year old star for the Kaiserslautern Germany professional Soccer Team. Car cost about ¤100K or more according to the Polizei. He hit the back end of a Bob Tail AAFES truck and spun him 180 degrees around so he was facing the oncoming traffic.

The guy I was riding with was about 300 Meters behind the AAFES truck and saw the whole thing happen. BMW driver was doing about 200 Kph in the left of three lanes then a small car cut him off. The only option the BMW guy had was either hit the little red car that cut him off or dive into the center lane where the AAFES truck was."
    Last edited by Trainrex; 04-09-2008 at 02:05 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.