HELP! Blitz FATT DC III - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on HELP! Blitz FATT DC III within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally Posted by sid Your problem seems more like maybe when you soldered the stock harness back you crossed the ...

Quote Originally Posted by sid
    Your problem seems more like maybe when you soldered the stock harness back you crossed the wires or something. double check that you soldered the correct wires together. hope this helps.
    my aunt did the soldering and she's really big on crafts metal work she's got a welding liciense. So I doubt she has crossed the wires because it looks almost professional. And yeah I know how to take the dash off but would I have to pull the e-brake up everytime i park correct?
    Mods:
    -De-badged
    -Helix Uppipe
    -Bosal Downpipe
    -HKS Hi Power Cat Back exhaust
    -Blitz Dual TT DCII
    -STi Replica Front Strut Bar
    -STi Replica Rear Strut Bar
    -Blitz Dual EBC Spec S
    -Utec

It's scientific fact...round house kicks are primarily made of a substance known as chucktanium.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

sid
    is your aunt an electrician or familiar with soldering automotive wires? if so then hook up the ebrake wire and hopefully that'll fix your problem. Yes, you would have to set your ebrake everytime if you connect that wire.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12