30k Service in LA

This is a discussion on 30k Service in LA within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; hey wsup guys i need to get my 30k maintenance done and i will NOT bring my car back to ...

30k Service in LA

hey wsup guys i need to get my 30k maintenance done and i will NOT bring my car back to Santa Monica Subaru. anybody know any good places in the Los Angeles / Westwood / SoCal area?

also how much should this 30k service cost? Santa monica subaru quoted me like $400 (wtf?)

also anybody know any installation shops around here too? i'm thinking about a DP but don't got the tools nor the garage to install it

thanks
    2002 WRX Sedan
    World Rally Blue
    OEM front lip, Cwest skirts and rear lip
    STi rear wing
    JDM Greddy turbo timer

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

sid
    suby specialties in monrovia might be able to help with dp and the 30k service

Seriously, invest in some ramps, jacks stands and a jack and do it yourself. Heck, you can switch to almost all synthetic and do the enitre job for ~$100. Plus you get the satisfaction of knowing you did it right and that the scumbag dealer didnt take you for a ride.
    It's actually a lot of fun and will get you in the mod mode!