Check engine light.
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Check engine light. within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; It's Throwing a PO447 code. Code says it could be: 1. Purge or vent solenoids def. 2. Possible blockage in ...

Check engine light.

It's Throwing a PO447 code. Code says it could be:

1. Purge or vent solenoids def.
    2. Possible blockage in vapor canister or EVAP line
    3. Check connector and wiring

So far I've checked all the connections and his check engine light is still on. I've also reset the battery after I messed with those. No change so far. I don't actually have any clue what a vapor canister is or a EVAP line. If somebody could help me out a little I'd really appreciate it. I just got the car a couple weeks ago and haven't messed with it yet. Thanks for any help at all.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

curious I did a search on google P0447 (using an 0 not O btw) and the word subaru.
    I got something you may want to read - check:

http://scoobymods.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4136

good luck sorting it out!
    -tp
    The 202 Wagon
    Bugeye Mafia "Silent But Deadly Ass-sasin"
    "Just when I thought I was out... they pull me back in!"

Quote Originally Posted by Teep
    curious I did a search on google P0447 (using an 0 not O btw) and the word subaru.
    I got something you may want to read - check:

http://scoobymods.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4136

good luck sorting it out!
    -tp
    I forgot to search. My apologies. I really appreciate the post up. It helped very much. Tomorrow after work I guess I'll be jacking up the car and messing with the harness. Again THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

no problem mang! good luck getting your fix-on! let us know how it works out.

-tp
    The 202 Wagon
    Bugeye Mafia "Silent But Deadly Ass-sasin"
    "Just when I thought I was out... they pull me back in!"

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.