2005 wrx

This is a discussion on 2005 wrx within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I got a 2005 wrx, and im just wondering about the scheduled maintenance, im wondering like what are the intervals ...

2005 wrx

I got a 2005 wrx, and im just wondering about the scheduled maintenance, im wondering like what are the intervals i shouldnt do myself and not miss... I refuse to spend 60$ for a complicated oil change.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

who is charging 65 for an oil change? if u dont wanna go through them, find another suby dealership that is cheaper. i normally do my own oil changes but i like to keep a service history on file at a dealership on all my cars. i normally pay $25-30 per change and they wash my car too (like most dealerships do)
    2005 Nissan 350z roadster
    Originally Posted by BrianH
    I can hit 10K more posts before a neon R/T will hit 60mph.

Most subaru dealers will charge about $25 for an oil change..some a little less with a coupon. BMW has $60 oil changes, but I am not sure where you feel a subaru oil change is that much....unless you are using synthetic...

subaru says about every 3,750 miles between oil changes.....
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    Hey, being the forum car ADD guy is better than being the forum OG.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    Well nobody cares what you think, Seth

Quote Originally Posted by GraysonSubaru
    Most subaru dealers will charge about $25 for an oil change..some a little less with a coupon. BMW has $60 oil changes, but I am not sure where you feel a subaru oil change is that much....unless you are using synthetic...

subaru says about every 3,750 miles between oil changes.....
    actually, the owners manual on the 05 says to change it at 5,000 the first time, then every 7,500 miles after that, but I suggest you change it every 3,000 miles. Oh yeah.... switch to synthetic at 10,000 miles.

Steve