60k Maintenance on an 02.

This is a discussion on 60k Maintenance on an 02. within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I'm way behind on some maintenance and I'm thinking about doing it myself. I feel I could do some of ...

60k Maintenance on an 02.

I'm way behind on some maintenance and I'm thinking about doing it myself. I feel I could do some of it with no problem. Only issue I have is I'm afraid of doing any work on my car without being shown first or having step by step instructions, preferably with pictures.

Anyone know where I can find instructions on how to do some higher level maintenace, like plugs, coolant flush, fuel filter, etc?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

sid
    60k is a major milestone for most folks, I say do the simple stuff like oil change, diff/trans oil change, fuel filter, air filter, plugs yourself and leave the rest to the pros. That's my plan.

I agree, small simple stuff you can do yourself. If you aren't sure about the rest of it, take it in and have it serviced by professionals.