How does a person turn off there daytime driving light???

This is a discussion on How does a person turn off there daytime driving light??? within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hi I currently own a 2003 subaru wrx and i was wandering how to turn off the daytime driving lights?? ...

How does a person turn off there daytime driving light???

Hi I currently own a 2003 subaru wrx and i was wandering how to turn off the daytime driving lights?? does anyone know. ppl have told me so many different ways but i just dont get it. If anyone know plz help me by replying... thank you...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Try www.scoobymods.com

They should have a how-to there.
    '02 WRB WRX
    '92 Civic Si

They're called daytime running lights. Not that it makes a differnce cause everyone will know what you're talking about either way, but for searching, try that or DRL. You'll find it. Just take apart your dash and disconnect the relay that everyone says to.
    -ORW

Quote Originally Posted by Integra96
    I'll get under there this weekend and see if I can loosen things up and maybe shoot some lube juice up in there.

Oh sht, please don't sig that.

baseball bat to the headlights
    " I got four doors to fit more wh0res !!!"

SOCAL F4
    MEMBER "00"

(CLUBWRX'S 1ST OFFICIAL "F4" TEAM) est. May 2, 2005

Registered User uncle lewie wrx's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Z3RO
    baseball bat to the headlights
    You should start a thread on ghetto mods. Might not be the right way, but its done quickly.
    Uncle Lewie
    06 Aspen White STi w/ Gold BBS's

I just found your thread so you may not even get this info but here it goes.
    On my 05 the DRL module is on the pass side behind the glove box on the top right. Turn the light switch on and off while you listen by the glove box and put you hand up behind the glove box all the way to the right, you will hear the DRL mod turning on and off [sounds just like a relay opening and closing] and your hand will feel the box [about 4"x4" in size] clicking then all you have to do is unplug it-no jumping any curcuits or rewiring needed-now 2 things 1] this is how/where the 05 DRL is
    and 2] my directions are from a person [me] that works everyday in the audio/video business so excuse me if I haven't given the best directions or make it sound easy or the proceedure is weak in description because I am use to telling people that also do this everyday. If you need more help e-mail and I'll try to walk you thru it. Good luck !!!!!