Service Manual excerpt: Periodic Maintenance - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Service Manual excerpt: Periodic Maintenance within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Anyone have the periodic maintenance schedule for an STi? I'm looking for the brake pad/rotor inspection stuff specific to the ...

Anyone have the periodic maintenance schedule for an STi? I'm looking for the brake pad/rotor inspection stuff specific to the Brembos. Also, what does "worn" look like when inspecting a rotor. I know what, "totally f-ed" looks like, but just wondering when a rotor is old and needs to go.

~Tim

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

"Anyone have the periodic maintenance schedule for an STi? I'm looking for the brake pad/rotor inspection stuff specific to the Brembos. Also, what does "worn" look like when inspecting a rotor. I know what, "totally f-ed" looks like, but just wondering when a rotor is old and needs to go.

~Tim"

Bump in hopes someone can provide

usually you can resurface a rotor ONCE given theres no ripples or major grooves. Putting just new pads onto a rotor that hasn't been resurfaced with significant grooving will worsen the rotor for obvious reasons...
    Northern Lights Customs

'Helpin' the hood, one can of spraypaint at a time

Bugeye mafia #321!
    XPT Stage II

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12