About to install my up/downpipe, will I get gigged on my inspection next month in WV?

This is a discussion on About to install my up/downpipe, will I get gigged on my inspection next month in WV? within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hey i'm wondering if anyone could tell me (especially people from West Virginia) if you think the inspectors would be ...

About to install my up/downpipe, will I get gigged on my inspection next month in WV?

Hey i'm wondering if anyone could tell me (especially people from West Virginia) if you think the inspectors would be able to tell if I install my up/downpipes. I have a cobb accessport so couldn't I disengage the cel check light? Also, can I run stage two with only the up/downpipes? Thanks...
    2003 Midnight Black Pearl WRX
    Cobb Stage 2, Hyper Black Rota Torque's, Prodrive springs.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

The dealership should be able to tell, but no one else would really know. Most places around here just do a quick once over anyway, so don't worry!
    04 PSM WRX Stg 4-16G
    Blobeye Syndicate

wv

Man take it out to wayne county, salt rock, anywhere out in the country and you should be good to go. I grew up in barboursville and have seen all kinds of modded cars get stickers. If you have problems let me know I can make a few calls.