dead wrx

This is a discussion on dead wrx within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; just want to know if anyone has any ideas...i was having some issues with my lights dimming, as well as ...

dead wrx

just want to know if anyone has any ideas...i was having some issues with my lights dimming, as well as my radio wold turn off randomly, so i changed out my battery and when that didn't work i tried a new alternator. every thing had been running fine for two months and now nothing is getting any power...anyone else having issues

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

sid
    so is your car not running at all? what kind of alternator did you use? oem? rebuilt? brand new?
    I started having issues last night... gauges flickering, intermittent high voltage reading on my volt meter, headlights dimming at idle when pressing on the brakes.

i used a aftermarket from 2kracing and it only lasted a month...so to answer you question it is not running. i brought it to the dealer and they working on it for me