please help me out with a fuse
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on please help me out with a fuse within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; hey guys i got a thread going over on nasioc and i was wondering if you could give me a ...

please help me out with a fuse

hey guys
    i got a thread going over on nasioc and i was wondering if you could give me a little help
    i need to know where the front o2 sensor grounds to as mine is shorting out and cuasing me to have a dead battery

Thanks
    Matt

heres the link on nasioc
    http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show...6#post10135576

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

this is a cheap way out of this question but it can help you out.

check this website out

http://carfiche.com/nz/

it has technical manuals for pretty much every car. theres one on there for a 2002 WRX, that it breaks it down into various sub-categories. download it and check out the electrical section, that should point you towrads what you're looking for.

hey thanks for the reply
    i ended up getting it fixed it ended up being the main relay ahha after many hours of searching tahts what it ended up being
    Matt

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.