Changed tranny and diff to REDLINE Super Mix... SWEET MOD ! ! ! - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Changed tranny and diff to REDLINE Super Mix... SWEET MOD ! ! ! within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally Posted by wrxhunter Hi all, I keep reading about tranny's blowing up and I wanna make sure this doesnt ...

Quote Originally Posted by wrxhunter
    Hi all,

I keep reading about tranny's blowing up and I wanna make sure this doesnt happen to me so i went ahead and changed my oil early.

I changed it at 40000km VS. 72 000 as per dealer recommendations ( im in canada )

I was informed from a local Suby Gura about his special mix and love it .... (thanks derek)

Shifting is MUCH smoother and less notchy...

Also both of my oils were VERY dirty esp my rear diff... glad i didnt wait till 72 k

Here it is enjoy

1 Bottle of Redline ShockProof Lightweight
    3 Bottles of Redline 75W90NS

Rear Diff - 1 Bottle of Redline Shockproof Heavy
    Do u have any idea why the mix would be better rather than using Redline Lightweight shockproof all the way for the gearbox?

Also it gives more protection for the high temp...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

would there be any problem with changing the tranny oil with only a like 7000 miles on the car? next time i go to precision i might just ask them to do this. i hear it is much bette than stock.
    2005 WRX
    UTEC Stage 2 (Catless)

250.02 WHP
    249.27 WTQ
    Junior Tuned

doing a search for "shockproof" might be helpful

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.