Differential Oil Change - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Differential Oil Change within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally Posted by psychobooe You can just use a 1/2 inch breaker bar. Don't put a socket on the bar ...

Quote Originally Posted by psychobooe
    You can just use a 1/2 inch breaker bar. Don't put a socket on the bar and just stick it in the hole. You don't need any special tools.
    Thanks, but I don't have a 1/2" breaker bar either, will I need one for other purposes? If not, I can just order a 1/2" pipe plug socket for my 3/8 ratchet for cheaper. (I'll bet)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Yeah, a 3/8 to 1/2 adapter should do the trick.
    Try not, do or do not. There is no try. - Yoda
    Mods

Quote Originally Posted by SubeN'Siren
    Thanks, but I don't have a 1/2" breaker bar either, will I need one for other purposes? If not, I can just order a 1/2" pipe plug socket for my 3/8 ratchet for cheaper. (I'll bet)
    You could use the money you save by doing your own service to purchase the breaker, or a 1/2" ratchet
    -ORW

Quote Originally Posted by Integra96
    I'll get under there this weekend and see if I can loosen things up and maybe shoot some lube juice up in there.

Oh sht, please don't sig that.

Quote Originally Posted by OffRoadWagon
    You could use the money you save by doing your own service to purchase the breaker, or a 1/2" ratchet
    Thanks, but I have plenty of things to spend money on! Otherwize, I can't really see where I'd need a 1/2 inch driver versus the 3/8 I already own.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12