Rough Idle Problem!! Need Help!!

This is a discussion on Rough Idle Problem!! Need Help!! within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Im not sure what the problem is maybe i need a new fuel filter but would that cause a rough ...

Rough Idle Problem!! Need Help!!

Im not sure what the problem is maybe i need a new fuel filter but would that cause a rough idle to were my car almost stalls? I also notice that my vacuum gauge likes to go a little crazy. Its even worse with the A/C on. If anyone has any ideas please let me know. Thank you in advance
    -Jordon
    New EnglandF4
    EJ257/18G 365hp/355trq

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    You probably have a loose hose or a leak somewhere between your maf and throttle body.

I got $10 that says your bov is leaking
    '03 WRX
    '01 2.5RS
    MODS | PICS | Dyno
    "Stuff sold by the gram is always going to be more exciting than stuff sold by the pound." - Jeremy Clarkson

your probably right about the BOV (stupid turbo XS) I'll have to check it out tomorrow. Any other thoughts just in case
    -Jordon
    New EnglandF4
    EJ257/18G 365hp/355trq

Check air filter box is closed properly, sometimes tabs on the bottom don't go in properly.
    '02 WRX 4EAT, 311,000KMs/194,500Miles, Sold. Best car I ever had. '09 STi stage 1, hope this one will be good too...