RENICK Subaru SSUUCCKKSS - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on RENICK Subaru SSUUCCKKSS within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; It all depends on your branch buddy. :P...

It all depends on your branch buddy. :P
    luxury is 1.00 BAR+ of boost and the inability for your passenger to touch the dashboard

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

no it does not. they all have the same pay grade and pay chart

rennick doesnt suck, but that price does suck. i got my 4th gear replaced without hastle from rennick under warranty, and i had mods.. but when i went for my 30k service, i took it to monrovia/sierra subaru.. only charged me 310 bucks.. go there.. they do an alright job.. well actually they dont check what their supposed to, but they change the fluids i guess... they said my breaks were fine, and 3 weeks after my 30k service, my breaks pads grinded down to the bone.. dont know what else to say bro, but their the cheapest

Aazar
    02 PSM WRX
    14.362@97.08 mph stock

Do it yourself...I am in the process of doing just that. If you really want you can bang it out in a weekend, or string it out over a couple of weekends if your time constrained. You get to monitor the kind of fluids that will be put into your car...redline!
    And you get to know your car alot better...It really is not that hard at all! Good luck

i did it all myself. the only really time consuming job is the coolant change, and thats just because it can take along time to drain, and then burp after you've refilled. otherwise everything else is an hour or less and you can do it over a few weekends if needed

if you have a *little* bit of knowhow, some basic tools and clubwrx.net's maintenance forum at your disposal, its easy enough
    07 WRX TR | 03 mazda6
    man a whole mess of nachos sounds good right now
    ***Hawk-Eye Alliance #95*** Kachow!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12