Is there a warranty for this?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Is there a warranty for this? within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I didn't buy my WRX from a Subaru dealer so I got a very limited description about my warranty. I ...

Is there a warranty for this?

I didn't buy my WRX from a Subaru dealer so I got a very limited description about my warranty. I was wondering if Subaru offered service for early rust spots. Right above my windshield it seems that that paint is raised and starting to reveal a nasty couple of rust spots. If they don't offer something im going to have to get this taken care of before I have a convertible.

Thanks
    luxury is 1.00 BAR+ of boost and the inability for your passenger to touch the dashboard

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    There's a five year, unlimited mileage rust and corrosion warranty, I believe. So you're covered.
    "Did you sleep well?"
    "No, I made a couple of mistakes."
    -- Steven Wright

Nice thank you, I'll have to call the dealership up and ask them about this.

More input is appreciated.
    luxury is 1.00 BAR+ of boost and the inability for your passenger to touch the dashboard

I Support ClubWRX
    Yep, it's five year, unlimited.

Here's the link with more warranty info for the different model years.

http://www.subaru.com/owners/warrant....jsp?year=2005
    "Did you sleep well?"
    "No, I made a couple of mistakes."
    -- Steven Wright

my car is a 2000. since its 5 years would it be covered like up to and including 5 full years? im gona go check the dealer cus i got rust some pushing through i think.
    2000 2.5RS I <3 JDM IH8M

Thank you sir

Quote Originally Posted by 2point5ohyes
    my car is a 2000. since its 5 years would it be covered like up to and including 5 full years? im gona go check the dealer cus i got rust some pushing through i think.
    5 years from original date of purchase. So 5 years from when it was first bought/leased at dealer.

Hopefully they won't try to void that warranty like they do all the others!
    2003 WRB Sedan. Mods & Pics

Quote Originally Posted by scooby-x
    OMG!!! Do you want me on my knees or bent over? I love you

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.