downpipe
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on downpipe within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; hello everyone and good evening, quick questioni cant find the answer to how many o2 sensors will be located on ...

downpipe

hello everyone and good evening, quick questioni cant find the answer to how many o2 sensors will be located on your stock down pipe so i know how many o2 sensor mounts i will need when i buy a performance downpipe, caus ei know not all have the right amount of mounts

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i dont clearly understand, but it seem sliek you have 2 sensors to be mounte don the down pipe so if i bought a tsudo down pipe with one mount i would need to make my own for the second sensor?

Any dp you buy that is made for a wrx/sti should already have the O2 sensor socket... but to answer your question, there is 1 O2 sensor located in the front midpipe just before the 3rd cat, but none in the actual downpipe.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.