where to find wrx rotors
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on where to find wrx rotors within the General Maintenance, Troubleshooting & Accidents. forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; i cant find any for cheap, im looking for just regular old stock oem rotors. what gives. if there are ...

where to find wrx rotors

i cant find any for cheap, im looking for just regular old stock oem rotors. what gives. if there are some aftermarket slotted i may consider but i just want some cheap rotors. mine are cracked all the way around. 2002 wrx built 10/01 thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

ebay
    im an ebay wh0r3
    2000 2.5RS I <3 JDM IH8M

so slotted/drilled or both?

so whats the difference i know a slotted wont do **** unless its slotted all the way to the edge of the rotor, and ive been told drilled crack so what to do

Try Subaruwrxparts . They have stock rotors at some saving compared to dealer list price.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.