IL: any fun drives? - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on IL: any fun drives? within the Fun Drives forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; cops sitting on bluff at night now usually by the bridge...

Thumbs down

cops sitting on bluff at night now usually by the bridge

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I drove bluff today comming home after a wrestling tournament, as soon as I got out a cop was comming in.
    Tuned by Jorge at P&L, 240.83whp 239.60wtq at 14.8psi on 2.0L with stock td04 (But doesn't run)

I'll try out that bluff road sometime. My friends and I usually do 94 south to congress to lower wacker. Its a fun run that lasts about 45 mins and once you get past the irving park exit, things start getting more fun.
    282 AWHP...267 lb-ft torque.
    2005 WRB WRX Sedan

"he's a domestic fan with a hunger for rice"

BLUFF ROAD IS FUN ..... used to go there all the time when i lived iin woodridge.. now in villa park , so nothing over here.....

just took everyones advice and ran bluff road this weekend, it is pretty nice. Wish there were more roads like that around here.

bunker road near batavia, and seavy road neat sugar grove, untill it turns into a gravel road....but if you dont care about your paint its fun as hell to drive on.

go past Bloomington / Olivet University on I-57 South, pretty lonesome stretch of highway and usually no police.

Blobeye Syndicate #623

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
    -Albert Einstein

hey if you guys are into long straights at all....after i did a couple runs down bluff rd i kept going south on lemont past bluff rd and turned right at e illinois st. and followed the curve to the right and then a left at New Ave. Once u reach this beautiful rd its pretty much a one long, smooth stretch that doesnt have any stop signs and lights for a while. Speed limit goes up from 45 and is 50 the whole way. I would have gone as fast as i could but since my license is on probation at the moment i didnt want to risk it. But for the most part i didnt see any cops(it was around 2am). so scope it out for cops and lemme know what kind of speeds u guys get up to.

if u cant understand my instructions google the following: lockport st and w new ave lemont IL

that should give ya the intersection where i started and just head west down new avenue

ran bluff road recently for the first time.. not once, twice or thrice... 4 times!!!! :P awesome fun albeit a bit short...

Are there any places decently close to Schaumburg/Palatine/Lake Zurich? like 10-15 miles at most

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.