CA: HWY 49: off 80

This is a discussion on CA: HWY 49: off 80 within the Fun Drives forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; my first post ... but hey got to start some where ... anyone in the tahoe and sacramento area just ...

CA: HWY 49: off 80

my first post ... but hey got to start some where ... anyone in the tahoe and sacramento area just find your way to the hwy 49 exit off 80 and make your way to georgetown.. great road

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by ynotajb
    my first post
    Welcome!

Seeing as we don't have a Welcome to the Club forum anymore due to a database corruption, and since I'm moderator in both forums, I'll take this opprotunity to welcome you to clubWRX.net. I'd love to give the roads in your part of the country a try. Being a Fun Drives mod and living in flat, straight-roaded Ohio is cruel!

Steve - Avon, Ohio, USA - Moderator - Fun Drives and North Central States
    The Morris Garage
    2008 Outback 2.5XT Ltd __2002 WRX Wagon __ 1958 MGA Roadster __ 2008 smart Cabrio __ and a few scooters...
    Bugeye Mafia #338

well thanks man its good to feel welcome... and i am sure there is some roads you can find there ... or maybe just a parking lot with cones will do the trick?
    dude one time i tried to put the trailer bully into the coiler, and I got all messed up