PA: Route 202 - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on PA: Route 202 within the Fun Drives forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; i think we need a vid of his fuel cutting at 155 i bet that scared him the first time...

i think we need a vid of his fuel cutting at 155 i bet that scared him the first time

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by S4toSTI
    i think we need a vid of his fuel cutting at 155 i bet that scared him the first time
    Now that the weather is getting better, he plans on making one. he took a picture of it with his cell phone. I told him, I would possibly ride along to take the vid. we will keep you posted.
    -Marc
    WRX - It's not a rocket. It's a guided missile.

Rt. 3 going out of west chester toward philly is a great road for diving 'spirited-ly'. Whenever I need to go blow off some steam, thats where I head. Its also two lanes most of the way-in case you find someone who wants to run from a light. Took my new AP stage 1 out there last night to try it out....it was sweet.
    Current: 05 Mini Cooper S R53
    Former: 06 Acura RSX Type-S
    Former: 00 Integra GSR
    Former: 07 Mazdaspeed3
    Former: 04 WRX Stage 2+
    www.jscspeed.com

there are really so many pa wrx and sti guys o am starting to see

Quote Originally Posted by TonyG
    I'm not in the area anymore -I live in MD now, near Baltimore. You should bring your Roush to Cecil County some time and see what she runs. I usually go on Sat morning test/tunes. Maybe I'll see you there sometime.
    I'm also in MD. I'm in Frederick.
    1994 Chevrolet B4C Camaro
    2005 Subaru WRX STi

I Support ClubWRX
    Busted 155 once on 202. Same for 76 heading west.

Best roads are in my neck of the woods (Oxford). Lots of smooth straights, extreme twisties, and a gravel road through in here and there.

Rte 30 heading west out of Exton is ok for high speed too. If you want some real fun, take 30 W to 10 S, then take any of the minor state rouds south of parksburg and north of Hwy 1. Jumps galore, covered bridges, 90 degree off camber, and of course, the ever so enlivening buggy dodging.
    tEh PriUs=teH faSTah!@@!
    08 Audi S5 Black Diamond edition
    SOLD: 05 SWP Legacy GT Limited 5MT, 13.3ish@105 (stage 2) crappy stock clutch
    SOLD: 04 MPS/SW WRX Sti. 12.971 @ 103.97 (stock)
    278 AWHP/283 AWT, Catback exhaust
    306 AWHP/341 AWT, Stage 2
    (Scott) Moderator-STi, Drag Racing, Car Purchasing, and Tutorial Forums

Quote Originally Posted by YBNormal07
    Busted 155 once on 202. Same for 76 heading west.

Best roads are in my neck of the woods (Oxford). Lots of smooth straights, extreme twisties, and a gravel road through in here and there.

Rte 30 heading west out of Exton is ok for high speed too. If you want some real fun, take 30 W to 10 S, then take any of the minor state rouds south of parksburg and north of Hwy 1. Jumps galore, covered bridges, 90 degree off camber, and of course, the ever so enlivening buggy dodging.
    They sound like some awesome roads, but I'm not interested in jumping my $31000 car.

South 896 has some awesome roads too.....going up towards Lancaster/Strousburg (sp). But yes, watch for buggies.
    2005 Subaru WRX STi

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad WRX STi
    They sound like some awesome roads, but I'm not interested in jumping my $31000 car.

South 896 has some awesome roads too.....going up towards Lancaster/Strousburg (sp). But yes, watch for buggies.
    ahhh...you see.....jumping is never the issue...it's the landing!
    tEh PriUs=teH faSTah!@@!
    08 Audi S5 Black Diamond edition
    SOLD: 05 SWP Legacy GT Limited 5MT, 13.3ish@105 (stage 2) crappy stock clutch
    SOLD: 04 MPS/SW WRX Sti. 12.971 @ 103.97 (stock)
    278 AWHP/283 AWT, Catback exhaust
    306 AWHP/341 AWT, Stage 2
    (Scott) Moderator-STi, Drag Racing, Car Purchasing, and Tutorial Forums

well, i live in the pottstown area and i usually use 422 for some runs, but its not that great, route 100 is a little better, but the best road for speed in my opinion is 476 (the PA turnpike, north south) i go that way to go up to college, its pretty nice...80 is awesome too!

i hit 143mph in my STi
    2005 STi, WRB with Gold Wheels, MY05 Cobb Accessport Stage 1 , JT-X Carbon Fiber Hood (CF1), 20% Tint, Invidia N1 Race Catback, Cusco front and rear stut bars, Cleared Headlights, Pink "i" Symbol, JDM Hazard light button, Black "STI" License Plate piece, Mine's Carbon Fiber Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by toolow67
    well, i live in the pottstown area and i usually use 422 for some runs, but its not that great, route 100 is a little better, but the best road for speed in my opinion is 476 (the PA turnpike, north south) i go that way to go up to college, its pretty nice...80 is awesome too!

i hit 143mph in my STi
    I've never been in Pottstown or that area....If I get some free time I'll have to check those routes out. I've been on Rt 476, and great twisty roads, but lots of cops.
    2005 Subaru WRX STi

I just bought an aspen white 02' and live in pottstown, but im moving to phoenixville. There's some fun roads out here in Pottstown near the landfill/recycle center.

has anyone driven out 282 West? If the road pavement was a bit better, it would be a killer road.

i live in phoenixville. There are some nice roads along 113 and in great valley area.
    cheers

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.