CA: Morro Bay/SLO area
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on CA: Morro Bay/SLO area within the Fun Drives forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; From San Luis Obispo, go north on the 101 to the 46 west. Watch for a street on the left ...

Thumbs up CA: Morro Bay/SLO area

From San Luis Obispo, go north on the 101 to the 46 west. Watch for a street on the left called old creek rd... take it! The road is narrow, and the turns are tight. Once you get to the top, You'll be rewarded with an awesome view of a lake to your right, while overlooking the ocean below....Continue down into Morrow Bay, and make a left on Coast Highway, and that'll lead you right back to the 101 freeway.

**note: There are two Old Creek Roads, Turn left on the second one you see...the first dead ends.

Last edited by xdorgx; 08-07-2004 at 01:26 PM.
    I want an STi...and I want one NOW!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Thumbs up

Hey, man. In that same neck of the woods, 41 between Atascadero and where it joins 46 is also a gas. Whoa! Tightly twisty with sudden ups followed by sudden downs - at the apex of a turn. And don't forget the off-camber hairpins. LOL.

rockin! I've only drivin the one I found once...and that was in my company's truck....As soon as I get my WRX, I'm heading there to take that road, and find the one you mentioned. Where in Cali are you from?
    I want an STi...and I want one NOW!

I'm a native Californian and I've lived all over the state, but I grew up mostly in Santa Maria. And you?

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.