CA: Silver Wood Lake
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on CA: Silver Wood Lake within the Fun Drives forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; i just came back from silver wood lake and man the drive to get to the lake off the highway ...

CA: Silver Wood Lake

i just came back from silver wood lake and man the drive to get to the lake off the highway is incredible, this is right outside of san bernadino. look up the area on yahoo

Alot of:
    Steep hills,
    nice drive through the mountains
    2 lane road
    curvy roads (alot),
    curves left and right one after the other and another
    nice straight aways,
    more curvy roads,
    and this track is long it took us a good 10 min to go through it,
    all the roads paved.. no cracks any where (red pavement?? at some parts i dont know why),
    no rails to save you from the edge, but thats what rally is

i dont know if they have alot of cops there tho, it was my first time seeing the place and the roads are not alwase clear, sort of a family area

but with a lil bit of night time driving and some good colaboration with other drivers you can posibley isolate a certain section of the road for some smooth dark safe driving

made me wish i had brought my WRX but we took the SUV because we were towing a jet ski

ill try to look for more info about this area posibly some pictures
    Last edited by PaulSaidHi; 07-30-2004 at 10:04 PM.
    Driver: Francis-Paul Dela Cruz
    04' Wrx Utec stg.3
    Home: Glendora Mt. Ridge

F4 #09 <---- the the suby-guru in-training

|[ D. D. i. D. ]| <--- Support the cause!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.