BC: Drive the island
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on BC: Drive the island within the Fun Drives forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hello all I live on vancouver island canada. In 98 I bought a Z24 cavalier . However I really wanted ...

drive the island

Hello all
    I live on vancouver island canada. In 98 I bought a Z24 cavalier . However I really wanted a subaru RS two door but I was unable to get the financing for the subaru and ended up with the cavalier.
    In the winter of 99 I hit black ice under 10cm of snow I ended up hitting a big rock wall it was not fun. I truly felt that if I had of had the subaru that wouldn't have happen. Its been 5 years since then, last month I got my subaru, only better not a 98RS but a 02WRX.

If you love to drive you'll love the roads on Vancouver Island we got it all long straight freeways, curvey twisty roads thought old growth forests or narrow gravel roads to the top of mountains.

Now that I have had my WRX for a month and have tryed all the different kinds of driving 180kph on the inland island freeway 100kph around 60kph corners. (l love the sound of the turbo as you come out of a corner) Going out to the lakes on the gravel roads packed up with camping gear or just down to the store for milk I love my WRX and only have one thing left to say. Let it snow!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome, and thanks for the post!

<---- is also "Welcome to the Club" moderator.

I've always wanted to get up to your part of the world. Closest I got was doing the Wonderland Trail around Mt Rainier. I had an old Ford Ranger at the time, but some absolutely amazing roads. Sure would have liked to tackle some with the WRX.

(Added State...er, Province code.)

Steve - Avon, Ohio, USA - Moderator - Fun Drives and North Central States
    The Morris Garage
    2008 Outback 2.5XT Ltd __2002 WRX Wagon __ 1958 MGA Roadster __ 2008 smart Cabrio __ and a few scooters...

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.