CA: Hwy 25

This is a discussion on CA: Hwy 25 within the Fun Drives forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Sport Compact Car just did a thing on one of the most popular central California driveing roads. Hwy 25 between ...

Hwy 25

Sport Compact Car just did a thing on one of the most popular central California driveing roads. Hwy 25 between Hollister and Coalinga has to one of the nicest funnest drives in the state. Harris Ranch is located in Coalinga and has great food for lunch and dinner and on the north end there is a little place called FlapJack's in Tres Pinos that is great for breakfast. If you want to spend a day driveing on some really awsome roads with allmost no traffic you have to check it out. I live right at the head of 25 on the north end and watch the bikes and exotic cars heading out all week-end long. It is actually a really popular spot for the local ferrari club's because of the lack of traffic(law enforcment too). I would highly suggest it. Also going to try and start a club day out of the house with BBQ and Parking for about 150 cars

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Great road.....tons and tons of bikes so it can be dangerous to drive....better at night in my opinion...can see people coming.

And acquaintance of mine was killed on that road not long ago. Martin. Killed on an R1000.