NY: (Off-roading) Why I dont drive a 2WD - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on NY: (Off-roading) Why I dont drive a 2WD within the Fun Drives forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally posted by Mikko And lastly, gravel roads are not "off" road. They are still roads, they just happen to ...

Originally posted by Mikko

And lastly, gravel roads are not "off" road. They are still roads, they just happen to be made of gravel. It seems to be an american thing to not recognize non-paved roads as roads.
    On Long Island any road other than asphalt or concrete is considered offroad IMHO. I know its not real off-roading like "jeep trails". Nothing that a wrx can handle anyway.
    2002 WRX Sedan-Silver
    Turbo XS UTEC Stage IV (VF34)+TMIC, STI RA gears, Exedy clutch/flywheel

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Silly Long-Islanders. I wonder if people buy SUV's in order to tackle all those pesky non-paved roads and then go "I off-road every week". lol.

i ahve a dakota and a wrx, and if u can get past the gates to west hills park on jericho turnpike after 11pm, ur in heaven...... sweet hollow road that runs next to the park is also insane to go 60 mph down also..... if u look hard enough you can find nice spots to go "offroading"
    --Chris
    2011 DGM WRX hatch - Kartboy SS

04 WRX wagon - 304whp Mods - SOLD
    LISC #3
    www.longislandsubaruclub.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.