Ca: Hwy 18
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Ca: Hwy 18 within the Fun Drives forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I am posting here because well.. no one else does. But in southern california highway 18 going up or down ...

Ca: Hwy 18

I am posting here because well.. no one else does. But in southern california highway 18 going up or down Arrowhead. Now I KNOW a lot of people in the WRX world knows it because I have driven it once and in the process going up and down, took about an hour. I saw 13 WRX's. Its really fun to take your wife with you and hear her yelling about how the sign tells you that you should take the turn at 25 and you are going MUCH faster.

I keep reminding her that the sign is just "suggesting" 25mph. Obviously they didnt have a WRX in mind when they made this suggestion
    -Andrew

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

wrx

i drive there during fiday night, saturday mornings with my 240sx friend. i drive a white wrx
    wanna go together sometime? i live on UCR

That would be cool.. I need to get new break pads already, I must drive to hard.
    -Andrew

i think i'm going this firday, cuz i'll be done with my finals. e mail me or something the next time u wanna go on a weekend
    banpreso@hotmail.com
    Jun

Hey guys,

That sounds like fun - let me know if you are going on a Friday night or over the weekend.

Cheers,
    Max
    max.hayter@sbcglobal.net

friday

hi guys, i'm going this friday night/saturday morning.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.