PA: Mill Creek Road/Railroad Road (Central Bux Co.)
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on PA: Mill Creek Road/Railroad Road (Central Bux Co.) within the Fun Drives forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; This road rocks. I think it is only maybe a mile long, but it is a BLAST! There a turn ...

Banned

PA: Mill Creek Road/Railroad Road (Central Bux Co.)

This road rocks. I think it is only maybe a mile long, but it is a BLAST! There a turn that is almost 180 degrees and banked oh so nice. The scenery is a blast, too. To find it, Google Mill Creek Rd Newtown, PA 18940. It begins at Swamp Road and ends at the Wycombe train station. For additional fun, turn left at the station and have some fun on Forest Grove Road, take that about 1.5 miles and turn right on Lower Mountain Road and take that all the way to 263/202.

Warning: This route is one of my small pleasures in life, I share it with my WRX colleagues in the hope they will enjoy this route responsibly. If you mess it up (draw the Po-Po's wrath), I will castrate you with a dull, rusty butter knife.
    Last edited by mbs627; 07-22-2007 at 07:05 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

When I moved into Doylestown I quickly discovered this road... definitely a lot of fun, even though it's really short. The only problem is that sometimes there are gravel trucks that leave some pebbles on the road, and the one lane bridge towards the end.
    I've driven it enough times to have it memorized, some nice elevation changes and the road condition is great.

subloop to mbs627's route

When on Lower Mountain Rd turn Left onto Durham road (SR-413) for just under a mile (just before the RR tracks) and then turn Right onto Upper Mountain Road. The first 1/2 mile is the only good part, but you will quickly learn to love it. Heading North you will drop down over a set of RR tracks (going South you can jump them!!) and then you will enter a left corner that is over a little roller. Be careful on this one as you could easily go off the road into a tree and there is one in just the right spot.
    Have fun and be careful as the police station is only about a mile away at this point.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.