CA: Any fun drives near Sacramento, CA?

This is a discussion on CA: Any fun drives near Sacramento, CA? within the Fun Drives forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I've heard that Grass Valley (north of here) has some nice windy roads. Does anybody know of any others?...

Cool Any fun drives near Sacramento, CA?

I've heard that Grass Valley (north of here) has some nice windy roads.

Does anybody know of any others?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Thumbs up i know a few...

closed during the snow, but Mormon Emigrant Road from Sly Park (Jenkins lake just south of 50) south is a VERY cool, windy road with hardly any traffic at all.

Salmon falls road is also very windy, and snow free, although ive had some bad police experiences on that road..

i live in Rocklin and would love to meet other subie owners in the area, so if there are any other subie owners in the Sacramento area that wanna do a meet or drive, PM me please!

Yeah, I'd be down to do that sometime but...

1) I have a totally stock car, brand new, no upgrades. Am I cool enough to hang with you guys?

and

2) Is there anything I need to know in order to stay out of trouble with the police?

1) dude, you drive a subaru right? then of course you are cool enough to hang with us!

2) try to spot them before they spot you.

i have a SRP 03 wagon (stock except exhaust) , my brother has a 02 MBP Wagon (exhaust + wheels) and i have another good friend with a WRB 02 sedan (wheels and lowered only)

so its not like we are heavily modified... we just like to park them side by side and wash and wax em, have a beer and BS about what we wanna do next with em... if that sounds like fun, come on over!

lol yeah, that sounds like fun! where do you hang out at? i'm downtown a lot...

send me a pm if you wanna hang out