NY MA VT: Numassmontring

This is a discussion on NY MA VT: Numassmontring within the Fun Drives forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hello everyone. I am the founder of the Numassmontring. A tri-state route that incorporates some of the most fun, twisty ...

NY MA VT: Numassmontring

Hello everyone. I am the founder of the Numassmontring. A tri-state route that incorporates some of the most fun, twisty and scenic roads the Northeast has to offer. It started small with a group of about 10 people (all BMW drivers) and has since grown to around 40 members including just about every marque. Even motorcycles. We've had people come from all over the east to participate in these drives and even have our own forum where we can keep our existing members and new arrivals up to date on any events. These events are open to anyone who loves to drive regardless of what car they drive. Our main Route (Numassmontring) starts out in Troy NY and follows Rte 2 into Mass. and over Florida Mtn. then up Rte 112 into Vt. and West onto Rte 9 back into NY.
    Here is my first map of the route. I have a better, finished looking one but I cant find it on my photobucket account.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...G_1488copy.jpg
    The drive takes around three hours with several scenic photo ops in between and usually lunch. There are several variations to this route and we usually mix it up to keep it fresh and fun. One of our most fun and successfull events is the Adirondack Camp & Cruise. Bombing down the backroads of upstate NY for a weekend and camping or hotels.
    Check out our forum and get ready for the first spring drive!!! This is very much a local group. We have 3 WRX's including mine but we need MORE!!
    http://nmmr.jsedlak.org/index.php
    I am vtbimmer on NMMR forum.

-Brent

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

sounds cool
    NEW ENGLAND F4

Season opener Saturday April 7th. if anyone is interested.

I Support ClubWRX
    That's a fantastic area up in that corner of Mass and Vermont. I got off the beaten path a few times traveling through there, and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Thanks for posting this!
    Steve

Steve - Avon, Ohio, USA - Moderator - Fun Drives and North Central States
    The Morris Garage
    2008 Outback 2.5XT Ltd __2002 WRX Wagon __ 1958 MGA Roadster __ 2008 smart Cabrio __ and a few scooters...
    Bugeye Mafia #338

Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin's Mom SonicWagon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by smorris View Post
    That's a fantastic area up in that corner of Mass and Vermont. I got off the beaten path a few times traveling through there, and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Thanks for posting this!
    Steve
    +1

looks like a lot of fun i know those roads well.

rides

i have an 02 wrx deffently down can you pm me a list of dates of the rides....
    dirty crew#7

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by scoobysnacks7 View Post
    i have an 02 wrx deffently down can you pm me a list of dates of the rides....

That was two years ago, and he hasn't posted here at clubWRX since. You might have better luck at the linked website.

Steve

Steve - Avon, Ohio, USA - Moderator - Fun Drives and North Central States
    The Morris Garage
    2008 Outback 2.5XT Ltd __2002 WRX Wagon __ 1958 MGA Roadster __ 2008 smart Cabrio __ and a few scooters...
    Bugeye Mafia #338

Hey whats up

Yo Brent I am a Vermonter, with an 03 rex wagon. I am totally down for that cruise, that is a beautiful section of all three states. Let me know the dates!

Wes
    Last edited by VTrex; 04-10-2010 at 08:14 AM.