WA: Denny Creek
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on WA: Denny Creek within the Fun Drives forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Any Northwesterners been up Denny Creek/Asahel Curtis? It's a really great road. I tried going up it Saturday but the ...

Limehatless Avatar - I'm a trend scoffer.

Thumbs up WA: Denny Creek

Any Northwesterners been up Denny Creek/Asahel Curtis?

It's a really great road. I tried going up it Saturday but the snow's got it blocked and they don't clear it in the winter. But boy, wet or dry that is a killer road. The speedlimit is 35/40 all the way up but it's very hard to do that Lot's of great switchbacks and some nice straights you can speed up on.

Totally paved, really great gripstyle.

lots and lots of fun, even in an auto

Vostok 7
    BUGEYE 4 LYFE! Or uh maybe not

RIP Team Intrinsic Viva la Project 1! http://www.prjct1.com/

2003 Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan 4EAT Aspen White "Akane"
    Mod List, Picts

2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi Sedan Aspen White "Akane II"

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

: : J-Lovin Moderator: : PhreeZe's Avatar
    One question, well two How often are cops there and how far from Gig Harbor?

Jason
    "It's not how you stand by your car, it's how you race your car. You better learn that." - Ja Rule

Jason - Jasle@Centurytel.net
    Exterior & Appearance/Northwest Moderator

Vendor of Choice: World One Performance

Limehatless Avatar - I'm a trend scoffer.
    I have yet to see a cop.

Might be a ways from Gig Harbor... and right now isn't a good time because of the snow...

It's up by Snoqualmie (should have made that clear the first time ). I believe it's the first exit before you head up the hill. Parallels I-90 all the way up to the top.

Great fun.

Vostok 7
    BUGEYE 4 LYFE! Or uh maybe not

RIP Team Intrinsic Viva la Project 1! http://www.prjct1.com/

2003 Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan 4EAT Aspen White "Akane"
    Mod List, Picts

2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi Sedan Aspen White "Akane II"

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.