PA: Rushland Road
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on PA: Rushland Road within the Fun Drives forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; This is the connection between Almshouse and Bucks County Community College. Its a long stretch and losts of bends and ...

PA: Rushland Road

This is the connection between Almshouse and Bucks County Community College. Its a long stretch and losts of bends and hills, very curvey. I went to BCCC for like a semester and this is the road I took everyday. Unfortunately this was before I had the WRX. But now I drive it for fun sometimes(only a few minutes from Warrington, plus I work in Richboro.
    Jeff
    All In Automotive
    http://www.allinautomotive.com
    Car and automotive related news.

2006 WRX TR, Cobb Stage 2, Invidia DP, SPT Intake, KB shifter and bushings, Tanabe GF210s.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Banned
    Rushland road rocks!

I go to BCCC as of right now, im transfering to ESU in the fall, small world.

If you go over to Washinton Crossing theres a bunch of back roads that are fun to drive on. Woodhill, Slack and Pineville are just a few. Also if you take 313 up past Dublin andmake a left onto 113 you can fly there. I got my STi up to 140 on there. Theres also a bunch of tight turns and even a few places you canget air off of if you're going fast enough.

On another note, does anyone know of any Dirt roads or rally tracks in the Bucks county area?

I don't know of any, kinda lame grounds around here.
    Jeff
    All In Automotive

2006 WRX TR, Cobb Stage 2, Invidia DP, SPT Intake, KB shifter and bushings, Tanabe GF210s.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillip A. Bong View Post
    I go to BCCC as of right now, im transfering to ESU in the fall, small world.

If you go over to Washinton Crossing theres a bunch of back roads that are fun to drive on. Woodhill, Slack and Pineville are just a few. Also if you take 313 up past Dublin andmake a left onto 113 you can fly there. I got my STi up to 140 on there. Theres also a bunch of tight turns and even a few places you canget air off of if you're going fast enough.

On another note, does anyone know of any Dirt roads or rally tracks in the Bucks county area?
    Bucks is all paved up, I can't think of any unpaved roads anymore. ESU is a fun drive if you rip up 611. Fun town, lived there for a year. There is a state forest a little north of Stroudsburg and a road that goes straight through it. You can go for 20 mins and not see any other cars or pass any houses

I love rushland road! I have been driving it for 7yrs now. Great turns. The road from BCCC is swamp road, it veres to the right, while you stay left to get onto rushland.
    '02 2.0l WRX, 237awhp, 236awtq. XPT Stage 2

Bugeye Mafia #117
    Modders Anonymous #17
    Wingless Alliance #17

what sucks is that they actually toned the speed limit down to 40 now...used to be 55...oh well
    Jeff
    All In Automotive

my fondest memory on that road is: When My GS-R flipped 100,000mi While I was....... Let's say climbing a green tree, to the top. <insert munchies here>

Speed limits, who actually listens to thoses

Bugeye Mafia #117
    Modders Anonymous #17
    Wingless Alliance #17

haha, understood. we gotta get something going up here in the summer.
    Jeff
    All In Automotive

We most certianly have to get a group of people and go take some twisty's, there is a ton of roads that are good around here.

Bugeye Mafia #117
    Modders Anonymous #17
    Wingless Alliance #17

ill bump the Bucks County, Philly, surrounding areas thread to hopefully entice some people.
    Jeff
    All In Automotive

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.