UT: Salty Roads

This is a discussion on UT: Salty Roads within the Fun Drives forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Of coarse the canyons (Big and Little Cottonwood) are white knuckled wonderlands of danger and hair-pin-cliff scrubbing wonder but some ...

Cool Salty Roads

Of coarse the canyons (Big and Little Cottonwood) are white knuckled wonderlands of danger and hair-pin-cliff scrubbing wonder but some of our highways offer fun drives with big payoff like views for days or just getting out of Salt Lake. One of my favorites is Spanish Fork Canyon. Zoooom
    Don't follow me, I'm about to crash

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Arrow and then?

Oh by the way the best roads I think I have EVER driven were in Northern Cali. Almost any road that links 101 to hwy 1(a blast in itself ) will be twisty to the extreme with lots of elevation changes and usually a fair amount of passing lanes and very little big brother supervision.
    Don't follow me, I'm about to crash

You are correct about the Big and Little Cottonwood canyons. I live about 30 seconds from the entrance to little and I sneak up there as often as I can. Another great drive is East canyon, lots of banking corners and the sights are great. I went up before the weather got crappy and it was a blast.
    4 Tickets in 5 months of owning it....and counting!