Any fun drives in GA
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Any fun drives in GA within the Fun Drives forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; i live about an hour north of Atlanta and got my car about 2 months ago. And i want to ...

Any fun drives in GA

i live about an hour north of Atlanta and got my car about 2 months ago. And i want to take a day out of my weekend to just go drive on some fun winding roads preferably more remote with less cops.

Anybody know of any good places close to me

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

If you are north of Atlanta, then I am guessing the Dillard, GA and The Dillard House could be a lunch drive / jump off point. Starting on GA-246 which becomes NC-106. You travel over Highland and then into Cashiers. A good stop is the High Hampton Inn in Cashiers.

There are plenty of waterfalls and views to be had.

You can extend the trip if you want to plot further up to Cades' Cove and take that nice circle drive.
    2015 Jaguar XF Sport
    2015 WRX Limited
    2014 Lincoln MKT
    Bye Bye to a Great Ride - 2012 Jaguar XJ
    2011 Honda Ridgeline

Proper number for bicycles, kayaks and cars is N+1

I just moved to Atlanta, I'm in the Alpharetta area. Also looking for some good spots!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.