looking for GA fun drives and ppl who want to drive with!

This is a discussion on looking for GA fun drives and ppl who want to drive with! within the Fun Drives forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I didnt see any GA (georgia) fun drives in the last 7 posts so i decided to start my own ...

looking for GA fun drives and ppl who want to drive with!

I didnt see any GA (georgia) fun drives in the last 7 posts so i decided to start my own and ask if anybody knew where there might be any near the acworth area? its 30min north of ATL the only fun drive ive done is all the way out in hellen/ suches area, blood mountain aka Appalachian mountains. its about a 2hr drive from where im at, well worth it, and i cant get anyone to commit. the only other road thats close is red top mountain but there are usually cops and a ton grandmas driving messing up the driving experience. If anyone can point me in the right direction or wants to meet up and cruze some fun roads id be grateful. I could care less what your driving as long as you got a love for cars. ive owned my 02 wrx for about 2 years now so im pretty new to the subie community and im tryin to learn all i can about this exquisitely engineered machine. I would really like to set something up to where we get a group together and go hit some mountain roads for the day and camp out afterward like a 2-3 day trip or hell just a day trip what ever works for everyone. my name is kel and if anyone wants to drive or just meet up and kick it hit me up at 404-790-6557.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Highway 52 - Chatsworth to Elijay through Fort Mountain State Park is an awesome drive!
    GTA:O ClubWRX Crew

My "Build" Thread!

2006 WRX TR
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #1856...ssshhh don't tell anyone!

cool thanks man ill def look into it and either try to get a group thing going or more than likely just go by myself and enjoy the ride. nice 06 by the way my favorite year other than the bug-eye of course lol.

Hey guys,I'm new to the forum,I have an 02 wrx.I live in north ga so if your lookin for some good curvy mountain roads I know em all,lol,fort Mtn,dragons tail,blood Mtn and more,lots of good places up here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free